Jenna Rose is the hottest eleven year-old you'll ever see singing about her jeans on The Internet. She is the Queen-Mother of fashion and also AstralLunar is her daughter and John Lennon is her father. Her special skills include Piano, Cheerleading, Drawing, Writing Stories, Poetry, Academically Talented and Quick Study. As that is from her resume, we assume we can hire her to quickly study something for us. So that's pretty cool of her. Shiny is her biggest fan.
Jenna's early work was a little too eight year-old for my tastes, but when she sang 'Shy' in '09, I think she really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole song has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the song a big boost.
She's been compared to Rebecca Black, but I think Jenna has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor. This was proven in '10, when Jenna released My Jeans, her most accomplished single. I think her undisputed masterpiece is "My Jeans", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about Jenna herself.
Jenna, like anyone in this modern world, has a website that resembles something designed in the late 90s, except more girly. It even features a hit counter, so you can know how many people have gone to this website, with over 60,000 visitors as of 2011. On the website you can find Jenna's resume, where you can learn that she's actually twelve now, weighs 88 pounds, is 5'2" and her mother's phone number, which is either 516-426-6597 or 631-217-2584. She also has a Twitter and an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also if you want to hire her, you should call her agent at 212-315-0303.
- Jenna's favorite movie is Twilight.
- Although Jenna's favorite food is pizza, she also enjoys pasta, watermelon and candy.
- Jenna has performed in movies and on TV.
- Her full name is Jenna Swerdlow.
- Jenna started performing when she was in 2. That's right- while you were stuffing LEGOs up your nose, she was making money.
- Jenna is just a girl following her dreams.
- Jenna isn't a cyber bully.
- She can go anywhere in my jeans (that came out wrong)
- She's trying to coin the term "jennaration."
- Jenna is a human too.